MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2021

After the year we have had, with what seems to be the never ending battle to Covid-19, I thought I would make a bit of an indulgent post for all the lovely mum's out there!

In the hard lockdown we had in South Africa last year, I was unable to spoil my mum with all the things she loves. So instead we had a beautiful virtual lunch at home and just enjoyed the simple pleasures of life in each others company. Three lockdowns later, thankfully, we are finding a bit of normality again. Funnily enough, my mum during the time of the pandemic, has suddenly become obsessed with throwing out everything she owns. Her words are that "I don't need so much in life anymore." Which in my opinion isn't really wrong right? I suppose when reality checks happen, we realise that material things are not that important. Despite saying this, a little spoil now and then, for honestly the best mum in the world, is worth it!

So, what are the little spoils our mums deserve?

Whether you are a mother yourself, or you are spoiling that special lady in your life that you call mum, I've rounded up a few must have items on your Mother's Day Gift list. 

Read the list till the end, because the last recommendation is by far my favourite ;)

1. Fragrances

What better way to make your mum feel special than by the magical scent of a perfume. For a women a fragrance makes them feel like a power house, a successful lady and ignites cherished memories in us that evoke years gone by. Choosing a fragrance isn't always easy, but I have listed my top 5 fragrances. 

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf



Gucci Bloom

La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme

Splendida Rose Rose by Bvlgari 

2. Skincare

Everyone wants that natural glow so I have put together 5 of my favourite skincare products that both you and your mum will love.

Revive Anti Intensite Complete Ageing Serum 

Revive Glow Elixir Hydrating Radiance Oil


La Mer Crème de La Mer Moustierising Cream




La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream

La Prairie Line Inception Power Duo



3. Home

Mothers love things for their homes right? 

Whether is be ornaments or things for the kitchen, there is always a gift idea for mum for her home.

Here are my top homely things for mum.

Le Creuset San Fran Mugs 

Ardmore Scatter Cushions


Jonathan Adler Marseilles Coasters

 

KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer

4. Jewellery  

This is most probably the most sentimental gifts of them all. 

Whether is be a necklace or earrings, a fine piece of jewellery will always make your mum feel special. 

Pandora Sparkling Double Halo Ring

Browns Angel Journey Diamond Earrings

Tiffany & Co Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Earrings 



5. Handbags

If your mum is anything like mine, with a handbag obsession which I claimed to have inherited, then these luxury handbags are just for you. If you have not yet noticed on my Instagram, all my luxury handbags are classics and I tend to keep it this way. Reason is, that when I have a daughter one day, these designer handbags will stand the test of time.

Lady Dior by Dior a name that says it all. The Lady Dior is a classic piece that you can dress up to be formal or pair with jeans and sneakers and look effortless all at once. 

NéoNoé by Louis Vuitton is a classic design since 1932 and is definitely an investment piece

The Cleo bag by Prada has a sleek and streamline appearance that strikes an element of class that every mother holds. 

Antigona bag by Givenchy is simple and undeniably elegant which will stand the test of time. 

The Kelly by Hermes (completely unattainable at the moment, but I had to include this beautiful timeless designer handbag in this list). It is the most renowned handbag in the designer world and it is honestly the one handbag I will always recommend on any list!

Be sure to bookmark this page for the coming weeks leading up to Mother's Day! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more fashion, beauty & lifestyle!

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers out there!

TC

xoxo





No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig