AFRICAN EXTRACTS SKINCARE | PURIFYING RANGE

african extracts
As many of you may know, skincare is one of my favourite topics to talk about. For the past month I have been testing out the renowned African Extracts Purifying Range. The range includes 11 products of which I tested 5 products. The Purifying 3-in-1 Wash includes both a scrub and a wash which I love because it really makes me skin feel super clean after a long day of wearing makeup. It also helps me not forget to exfoliate my skin, as I do tend to forget this important step when washing my face. The purifying toner was one of the best toner's I have tested in the beauty world. It immediately soothed my skin and left it feeling calm and collected. The next product has to be one of my favourite products from the range. The Purifying Dual-Action Moisturiser has both Baobab and Rooibos extracts that leave any tight and dry skin feeling soft and calm. The last 2 products go hand in hand for me. The Purifying Spot Control Wash deeply cleanses my pores keeping my skin clear from dirt and unwanted black heads. The Purifying Vanishing Cream really says it all as it reduces any unwanted shine and literally makes any problem areas on your skin vanish. After cleansing my skin I would apply a small about of the vanishing cream to give my skin a natural matte look. All in all if you're looking for an affordable skincare brand that really does tick all the boxes interns of oily and acne prone skin then I would suggest trying out the African Extracts Purifying Range. 

So after being super happy with the results that the African Extracts Purifying Range has showed me, I decided to run a fun competition where one of my readers would win a hamper filled with the Purifying Range! If you have not entered yet, head on over to the original post on my Instagram Page (@fashionfundi) to enter! Ps. this is not the only prize that you can win! Head on over to the African Extracts Website and "Play to Win" R10 000 and a dozen product prizes!
african extracts
TC
xoxo

#PurifyYourSkin
#AfricanExtracts
#SkinLovesRooiBos

**Sponsored 

9 comments

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working ,splendid job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow
    you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like looking through a post that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finally writing about >"AFRICAN EXTRACTS SKINCARE | PURIFYING RANGE" <Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was searching for :
    D too bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig