THE PERFECT HOTEL AT THE V&A WATERFRONT | RADISSON BLU

On my recent trip to Cape Town, I had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel.
Situated about 500 metres from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, there is no doubt that this hotel is in a prime location. 

I must be honest, I am always spoilt by Radisson Blu Hotels when I stay at one of their hotels, but this time I was completely spoilt. If you followed my InstaStories, you would have seen that we were warmly welcomed by the Radisson Blu team. As we entered our suite on the top floor of the hotel, we were welcomed with a bottle of cold champagne and a delicious New York Styled cheesecake along with a sweet and personalised welcome note while overlooking one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean.
If you looking for a resort-like hotel, then I'd highly recommend the Radisson Blu Waterfront. The suite has all the bells and whistles, including a kitchen, two bedrooms, a lounge and a huge balcony that overlooks both the V&A Waterfront and the breathtaking Atlantic ocean, making it feel extremely homely and comfortable. 
Located inside the hotel, is the Amani Spa, a tranquil place to escape for a few hours (or more). We had the pleasure of being treated with a 2 hour Jewel of Africa full body massage, which to me was such an exception spa experience. Each Amani Spa, located in most Radisson Blu hotels in Southern Africa, has it's own unique treatment menu, making it a special experience in each hotel. The treatment menu at this Amani Spa is endless, with so many options to choose from. The Spa has a relaxing room for all hotel guests to enjoy, with a heated pool, a variety of herbal teas and delicious cookies to indulge in.  The Amani Spa does offer a  sauna area to enjoy, in both the male and female bathrooms, but I do personally prefer a unisex sauna area at a hotel.
Let's talk about the food! The hotel has one restaurant on site, namely Tobago's, where daily breakfast, lunch and dinner is served. Breakfast is mainly a continental buffet breakfast, which is always a favourite of mine, but it also offer a unique ale carte menu, where you can enjoy your typical English breakfast or traditional South African cuisine. I enjoyed the ale carte menu, especially because I rarely eat these South African breakfast meals and they're actually such a treat!
Dinner at Tobago's is definitely worth making a reservation at, even if you not staying at the hotel. The menu is extensive but centred around South African cuisine once again. The presentation is top class and the flavour of the meals is outstanding. Although the restaurant needs a "face lift", which I believe is to happen over the winter months, I would most certainly regard this as a fine dining restaurant. 
It was such a pleasure staying at the Radisson Blu Waterfront and I would most certainly visit again!
For more on the hotel and stay, head on over to my Instagram and check out my "Travel" Highlights!

TC
xoxo

**Sponsored Post


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig