TRAVEL GREECE | THE ULTIMATE MEDITERRANEAN STYLE








Hello lovely people!

Today I'm feeling bright and breezy! With Summer here everything is looking more lively and exciting! There are so many more things you can do and see in summer! One thing that I am dying to do, is fly away to some beautiful Island, relax on the beach and drink a cocktail! This outfit was inspired by the blue and white traditions of Greece and my desire to visit the country.

Outfit Details:



Top: Woolworths
Maxi Skirt: Oakridge
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Swarovski
Bracelets: Swarovski & Pimkie
Shoes: Cotton On

Have a wonderful day dolls

TC
xoxo

3 comments

  1. Nice pics update on blog,Greece is one of my favorite countries in Europe. I love everything about Greece, from the vast blue seas to the amazing food, culture and people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing content shared about Greece. Glad to read. I really enjoyed a lot. Amazing people and culture.
    Heathrow park and ride
    Luton park and ride

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig