TROPICAL SUMMER STYLE










Hello Hello Hello dolls

Firstly I want to apologise for not having blogged earlier but I've had such a busy week! BUT I'm back :D

On Sunday I went to this rad music festival in Pretoria, South Africa, called "Park Acoustics." I totally recommend it! It's at the end of every Sunday of the month and they have different artists from South Africa and across the world coming to play music on four stages.
The weather was fab and the wine was obviously even better ;)

Summer is finally here and I'm ready to showcase all my summer (old & new) outfits!

Outfit details:

Shorts: Forever New
Top: Woolworths
Sandels: Cotton On
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Zuri
Bracelets: Flea market in Turkey
Makeup: MAC
Nails: "Pink Smoothie" Gelish

Have a wonderful day dolls!

TC
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig