MINISO BEAUTY RANGE LAUNCHED IN SOUTH AFRICA

Let's talk beauty!
The Japanese brand, Miniso launched in South Africa in September this year where the brand spoilt us with a two nights stay at the Radisson Blu in Sandton and hosted a magnificent launch party for the lifestyle brand.
Although Miniso sells a range of products from teddy bears to stationary, the brand has now recently launched their very own Beauty Range.
If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen some of the beauty products that I have loved using so far. 
One of my favourite beauty products has to be lipstick and Miniso has such a beautiful range of lip colours that are to die for. I personally love their soft pink and nude toned lipsticks which are really soft and hydrating. Another one of my favourite items from the Miniso beauty range has to be their cute eye shadow palettes. The eye shadows are really pigmented, which I am sure any makeup lover will appreciate and the palettes are the perfect size to fit in your handbag or makeup bag if you are always on the go. 
Included in the beauty range is a great variety of skincare products. Miniso's Aloe makeup remover works like a charm. After a full day of having makeup on your face, it's important to properly remove it before going to bed. I do not believe in Makeup remover wipes as they do not properly remove the makeup off my face. Miniso's Aloe Makeup remover completely removes all makeup and leaves my skin feel smooth and clean, even before I've washed my face.
All the Miniso skincare products contain natural ingredients, which is great is you have sensitive skin. If you are looking for an affordable yet effective exfoliator, then I suggest trying out the seaweed exfoliating gel from Miniso.
The Miniso stores are still limited with only three open in Johannesburg. However I am sure in the near future, there will be more stores popping up throughout the country. 
Don't forget to head on over to my Facebook Page to see me test out the Minsio Rose Refining face mask and chat about some of my other favourite beauty products from Miniso. 
TC
xoxo

2 comments

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the
    post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading out a few of your posts and i can claim pretty nice stuff.
    I will surely bookmark your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig