PERFECT WINTER BOOTS | KURT GEIGER

Kurt Geiger Boots
If there is one thing I love more than a strong cup of coffee, it will have to be a pair of stylish winter boots. I think the best part of winter, besides drinking plenty of Hot Chocolate, is dressing up!
I have many of favourite brands, but I must say, Kurt Geiger is one of my favourites. 
Recently I teamed up with Spitz, to show you how to style my favourite Kurt Geiger boots for winter. Spitz is a go- to shopping destination for me where you can get the most stylish shoes and accessories. I love this Kurt Geiger Low Heel Ankle Boot as it is so comfortable and soft. I have always been one for neutral tones and I love how seamlessly this chocolate brown boot matches any outfit. 
I love a chunky stacked heel on a boot, it makes walking around the city all day so much more comfortable, while still maintaining that stylish look. 

Scroll down to shop this post.
TC
xoxo
Kurt Geiger Boots
Kurt Geiger Boots
Kurt Geiger Boots

Outfit Details:
Coat: REVOLVE // Jeans: Freddy Jeans //
**Sponsored Post 

1 comment

  1. There will probably be plenty of such options inside site and
    you are liberated to choose, so it is going to be wise to opt for the tour.
    In high heel shoes, it ccan bbe prfetty
    challenging tto balanfe your entire weight for the
    balls of the feet along with the side of the
    shoe. Wearing bad shoes may also cause complications
    in a few other places as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig