SUMMER IN IBIZA




This is my second time to Ibiza and my trip once again was absolutely amazing! 

From shopping, tanning on the beach and fine dining, my 10 day trip to the party island was a blast.
We stayed in a house which was rented by airbnb.

A day trip to Formentera was such fun, we travelled on a yacht enjoyed lunch on the island and then spent the rest of the day lounging on the yacht, swimming and sipping on ice cold cocktails! I really recommend if you in Ibiza, to go out and travel to Formentera for the day. 

If want to see the most beautiful sunrises or sunsets, I suggest a short hike up to the most beautiful view of Es Vedrá. I felt like I was on a movie set and everything around me was fake because the feeling was just so surreal. 

OMG, the places one can go and have dinner at in Ibiza are endless but the following restaurants I highly recommend - Su Panta // Tropicana Beach Club // Coco Beach //

I suppose I can go on for hours about the shopping, the beaches and the parties because there is honestly so much to do on the island! 

IT'S A MUST SEE PLACE and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE VISIT.

TC
xoxo



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig