STREET STYLE IN TOMMY HILFIGER











It's pretty clear that the famous street style is here to stay!

The perfect way to rock a street style look is to put on a pair of converse.
I think they are the best shoes invented! Not only are they comfortable but they honestly go with anything and everything!

Sometimes it's just great to rock the casual laid back look.

I have a thing for polka dots! I spotted this super cute jersey while in DC in April at the Tommy Hilfiger Store and paired it with a white shirt underneath just for warmth.
My famous Aldo handbag just adds a pop of colour to my all blue and white outfit!
As for the hair, I was rocking a bed head hairstyle (which is actually my everyday look) haha!

Outfit Details:



Jersey: Tommy Hilfiger
Handbag: Aldo
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Fossil
Sunglasses: Primark
Scarf: Country Road

TC
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig