BEAUTY HAUL | MAYBELLINE & CATRICE





As a self proclaimed beauty junkie! I'm always testing and trying out new products! From trying out the good and the bad, I am able to narrow down what works and what doesn't for your viewing pleasure. Recently I went on a little beauty haul to Dischem. Dischem always has such a wide variety of makeup products at such affordable prices. Not only are the prices fab but they also stock the latest makeup collections from the product brands they offer. I went on to buy a Primer, Lipgloss, Colour Stay Lipstick and a Compact Powder. Here you can see the photos I took of the new additions to my beauty desk.

I will be doing a Beauty Haul Vlog on these products! Stay Tuned!

Cosmetics:
Primer - Maybelline // Lip Smoother - Catrice Cosmetics // Color Stay Lipstick - Maybelline
Eyepowder Pen - Catrice Cosmetics// Shine Control Powder - Catrice Cosmetics 

TC
xoxo





No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig