BEST HOTEL BANGKOK | BANYAN TREE HOTEL

Happy 2020 everyone! I hope you all have a fantatsic year ahead! Wow it has been ages since I last wrote a blog post on my blog. The gram has been kept up to date but unfortunately life got busy and I neglected my main passion of writing and sharing my thoughts and experiences with you all. But it's a new year and most certainly a new me, so let me share my latest travel journey with you.

Bangkok, Thailand! What a magical place to visit. It was my first time traveling to Thailand back in 2018. We traveled to Koi Samui and Phuket. The Thai culture is by far one of my favourite cultures that I have had the pleasure of experiencing. Not only is the food to "Thai" for (I know, I'm corny) but the people are incredibly friendly! Most probably the most friendly nations that I have come across. In Koi Samui, I had the pleasure of staying at the phenomenal Intercontinental Koi Samui for a week, which you can read all about here. After our beautiful week on the small island of Koi Samui, we traveled to Phuket for another week in Thailand. Asia is something very different to what we are used to in the so called "western" world. A place rich in culture and diversity. For me, traveling is about experiencing the wonders that make each country so unique and taking those experiences and memories home with me to create a more opened minded approach to life's lemons. This time round,  I decided to take a trip to Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand. I thought New York was the city that never sleeps but my word, is Bangkok one busy city! Bangkok, has so many unique aspects, that I would need to write another blog post about it just to describe the city to you. 

In Bangkok, I stayed, in the heart of the city, at the beautiful Banyan Tree Hotel. The Banyan Tree Hotel is part of a chain hotel group that has many hotels all across the world. I might be biased but to me the Banyan Tree Hotel in Bangkok is one of the most exquisite. The hotel is one of the tallest hotels in the city and is the only 5 star luxury all-suite hotel in Bangkok. The hotel is beautifully designed both inside and outside, with the interior being set out in a traditional Thai manner. In addition to the beautiful interior, the Banyan Tree Hotel in Bangkok, has a magnificent spa with 16 treatments rooms and an outdoor rooftop swimming pool amongst the high rise buildings. It is pretty darn amazing if you ask me! If you think the hotel can't get any better, it sure does! The hotel has 6 different restaurants on various floors of the hotel. My three favourite have to be the Romsai on the lower ground floor, the Saffron on the 52nd floor and the breathtaking Vertigo Too on the 60th Floor. Each restaurant has a unique offering for every person's preference to experience and I was lucky enough to dine at them all.  The rooms are so large with a small kitchenette, lounge over looking the many skyscrapers and a bedroom big enough for an entire family (I am over exaggerating but it was a very large bedroom).The highlight of the hotel has to be the most insane rooftop bar on the 61st floor which hosts a panoramic view of the entire city and beyond! The Moon Bar is a rooftop bar like no other and is most probably the perfect place in Bangkok to view the sunset while sipping on a delicious cocktail. Staying at the Banyan Tree Hotel is worth every penny! I was literally living the high life and I am not going to complain about that ;) If you ever in Bangkok, I highly recommend you staying at the Banyan Tree Hotel Bangkok. 

For more on my travel destinations, follow me on Instagram @fashionfundi

TC
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig