CASUAL CHIC | DISTRESSED JEANS & LIME GREEN






 Hello Everyone,

Colour can sometimes be a little bit daunting. Some of us (this includes me) would rather enjoy the neutrals, nudes and well "Plain Jane" colours. But to be honest, that's not always so flattering. For me, street style is all about making a statement and taking that bold step to pulling off the whole street style look.
In an attempt to brighten up my winter blues, I wore this super lumo green jumper from Primark, which cost hardly anything, so if I decided it wasn't for me I didn't have to feel bad never wearing it again. BUT to my delighted surprise, I loved it and it really made a statement in the streets.

Sometimes we just have to take risks!

Outfit Details:
Jeans - Woolworths // Jumper -Primark // Sneakers - Converse All Stars //
Handbag - Prada // Watch - Michael Kors //

TC
xoxo






No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig