A/W FASHION | CAUSAL COUNTRY STYLE





70's has been the growing trend again! Back when my mum was a little girl, this style was everything! 
Perfect autumn colours, the browns and the burgundy go so well together! Shopping with my mum the other day, I spotted this super cute graphic printed shift dress and these gorgeous ankle booties from Woolworths, which f course I couldn't say no to. I paired this dress and the boots with this camel brown leather Jacket I have had for a while now and BAM, what a stylish outfit! As it's winter now, I wore nude stockings with the shift dress. Adding a few accessories here and there really completed the outfit. I absolutely love this style!

Outfit Details:
Shift Dress - Woolworths // Leather Jacket - Zara // Ankle Boots - Woolworths
Necklace - Poetry // Belt - Poetry // Rings - Lovisa 

TC
xoxo






No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig