CLASSIC STYLE | BLACK, WHITE & GOLD






Hello my lovely readers

I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the week! I know people don't think Monday is the greatest day of the week, but for me it's a great chance to showcase a new outfit and post it on my blog!

On Saturday I went to a friends 21st Birthday! I love birthday parties. Everyone is in a good mood, the food is great and the wine is just divine :D

I love dressing up for every occasion, so when the opportunity arises for me to wear heels, I'm in!

Outfit details:


Jeans: Woolworths

Blouse: Zara
Shoes: Call It Spring
Necklace & Earrings: Zuri
Makeup: MAC

Have a wonderful week and I hope my outfit inspired you!

PS. You can see more real time pictures and posts on my Facebook Page & Instagram Account

TC
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig