CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2017

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
The holiday season is officially in full swing and I couldn't be more excited! However, the thought of having to stand in long lines at stores to shop for Christmas gifts can be very stressful. I personally enjoy doing all my holiday shopping online and in the comfort of my own home. 

Although the holiday's are for spending quality time with friends and family, it's nice to get a little something for Christmas too!

To save you time, I thought I'd put together the Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide that you can purchase online or in stores (if you're brave enough to face the holiday shopping madness.) 
For the Travelers:
Samsonite have put together the ultimate travel set for a fashion blogger, like me, and I am totally obsessed. Their Christmas gifts for her are absolutely perfect for both the jet setter and the occasional traveler. From hand luggage to check-in suitcases, Samsonite has you covered for the holiday season.
samsonite fashion blogger
Away Luggage has been a brand I have loved for a few years now. If you are looking for luggage that will compliment your Instagram aesthetic, then Away is the brand to purchase luggage from. From pastel pink to baby blue suitcases, the variety is endless.
For the Fashionistas:
Chloe Faye is one of the most iconic bags at the moment and if you looking for a classic bag to match any and every outfit then look no further. I bought my Chloe Faye online from My Theresa. My Theresa is my favourite luxury online store where you can purchase the most beautiful range of designer items and sometimes they have really good sales on these items too!
chloe faye
Burberry Scarf - For those celebrating Christmas in winter, this is the perfect gift. Not only is a Burberry scarf a classic, which will never go out of style, it will also keep you cosy during the upcoming winter months. 
Seafolly Bikini - and for those of you, like me, who will be celebrating Christmas at the beach, a bikini is the best Christmas gift to get. Seafolly is an Australian brand, which have recently come to South Africa and can be purchased at certain small boutiques in Johannesburg and Cape Town, however, for more of a variety, i would suggest shopping on their online store instead. 
seafolly bikini
For the Beauty Lovers:
Chanel Mademoiselle - One of my favourite perfumes and one of the top selling perfumes for 2017. This subtle yet everlasting perfume is a classic you can't go wrong with. If you are not one for wearing sweet or over powering perfumes, like me, then Mademoiselle from Chanel will suit you perfectly. 
Babor annually comes out with their Christmas Advent Calendar which contains an ampule for everyday leading up to Christmas. As you all know, I am an advocate for looking after my skin. Whether you want to treat yourself to the advent calendar or give it to someone who also enjoys good skincare products then applying these ampules to give you a natural holiday glow is the perfect gift.
adventskalender
MAC have released their annual holiday collection. This year the holiday collection was named the Snow Ball Collection and I am loving the effort that MAC has put into their packaging. The collection has a beautifully pigmented highlighter as well as gorgeous array of Christmas and winter eye shadow colours that will really make any makeup lover drool over the products.
mac snowball collection
GlamGlow, like MAC, also releases a holiday collection yearly. This year GlamGlow has brought out the Ultimate Big Wheel of Sexy. A mini sized Ferris wheel gift set containing 8 amazing treatment masks and one double ended application brush. It is perfectly wrapped already, which saves you time from having to wrap it as well. 
I hope this Christmas Gift Guide, helped you find the perfect gift, whether for yourself pr someone else. 
Keep posted on my Instagram for more Christmas inspiration. 
I wish you all a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

TC
xoxo

1 comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig